Published in a similar format / style to our 2017 Kentucky Yearling Sales Supplement (link below). The European Yearling Sales Supplement will be published in three parts in the months of August, September and October to cover those months' yearling sales.
Contents will include:
- An at-a-glance guide to this autumn's European yearling sales.
- Leading bloodstock agents talk about what they look for.
- Analysing the true cost of running in sales races.
- Post-sale - pre-training or straight to the trainer?
- Where to eat, where to stay and things to do during sales time.
Example: The Kentucky Yearling Sales 2017 Supplement
FOR MORE INFORMATION - PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW!