summer 2018 - ISSUE 49
Contents currently include:
- Brad Cox - cover trainer profile
- Nutrition - when's the best time to wean?
- Peter J Sacopulos - covers legal issues of interest to trainers
- Understanding the "biome of the lung"
- Chip Tuttle - exciting times for racing in Mass.
- Looking at Flat injuries… causes/risk factors/genetic and environmental correlations
- Val Brinkerhoff - CTT Trainer Profile
- Noah Abramson - a young trainer going places
- Combating castration complications
- News from PA Breeders
- New Jersey - betting on its future
- Meet the stallion - young stallion (TBC) in profile
- Coloured Stallions - making their mark on racing stock
- Alan F. Balch Column
- Trainer of the Quarter award
Booking deadline - July 9th
Materials deadline - July 11th
Magazine available online - July 13th
First print copies mailed - July 20th
To book your advert call us on 1 888 218 4430 / +44 (0)1380 816777