ON AVERAGE, 8,000 PRINT COPIES DISTRIBUTED PER ISSUE.
WITH A READ OF 4 PEOPLE PER COPY - IT GIVES A REACH OF APPROXIMATELY 32,000 PEOPLE PER ISSUE.
Approximately 4,600 magazines are distributed via regular mail, to the home addresses and offices of trainers, leading owners, breeders, stud farms, industry professionals and subscribers across North America. The balance - 3,400 are distributed to live racetracks / training centers.
North American Trainer is:
The official magazine of the CTT (California Thoroughbred Trainers association) and the only magazine sent to all its members (approx 900 copies per quarter)
The only magazine sent to all CBA (Consignors & Commercial Breeders Association) members (approx 300 copies per quarter)
The magazine is sent to members of the Pennsylvania Horse Breeders Association (approx 400 copies per quarter), to members of the Maryland Horse Breeders Association (approx 400 copies per quarter) and to members of the Virginia Thoroughbred Association (approx 350 copies per quarter).
From February 2019 the magazine is also sent to all members of the Alberta Thoroughbred Owners & Breeders Association (approx 75 copies per quarter).
About our readers:
● Each reader who trains / manages horses is on average responsible for the day to day care of 20 thoroughbreds*
● Each reader who breeds horses owns, on average, 7 broodmares
● We estimate that our readership is responsible for the day to day care of over 80,000 horses
● 87% of trainers who took part in our latest survey* said that editorial published in the magazine had influenced their training decisions
* Survey conducted February - May 2016