OCTOBER TO DECEMBER ISSUE CONTENTS currently include:
- Julian McLaren - the young Swedish trainer, in profile
- Novel imaging techniques for spinal disorders
- New ways to combat tendon failure
- Treating EIPH - a nutritional perspective
- Our guide to the best "Gallops in Europe"
- European Beach Racing Association - off and running at Plestin-les-Greves
- Investigating the microbiome of the lung
- Clive Brittain 'In hindsight'
- Merial CPD report from Gowran Park
- Training yearlings - schools of thought around the world
- Results from our "Trainers' Daily Rates 2017 Survey"
- The new Lycetts Team Champion Award
- Joe Chambers - the impact of grain prices on the European racing industry
- Is there still a place for amateur riders in European racing?
- PLUS - The TRM Trainer of the Quarter
Advert Bookings - 15th September
Materials Due - 18th September
Publication - 20th September